Image Map

Feb 17, 2010

some things about me

Hey People! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anyways, I am still sick . :( BTW, Thanks for following me Kylie! ( and the first to comment!)
Well, I am going to write a new post this afternoon so be sure to comment. Peace Out!

Some Things About Me:

①. I have a dog named Zoe Bubbles and she is a Morkie.


②. I love to dance.


③. I have two older brothers.


④. I have a twin brother and he is a minute older than me.


⑤.I love to write stories.


⑥.I love to draw.


⑦. I love monkeys!


⑧. I love blogging!


5 Amazing Comment{s}:

Kylie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

cool! I love monkeys too! and AWESOME monkey picture!

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Thanks! My friends call me CM at school . Its short for Chunkey Monkey! :)

basic said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Reny, you might like this - dancing & monkeys!
http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/junglejiggy.jsp

Kylie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO RENATA AND GRESHEM!!! HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDY GUYS!

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Thanks Kylie!!!!

Hey people! Check out kylie's blog!!!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.