Okay, Everything's back to normal, and, I just think my dad's computer just didn't show up with Blogger, like it didn't like it or something. Anyhow, I figured out how to get photos on so I'll show you pics of my tissue paper dress! Yay! The dress was down to her feet, I just couldn't add much images. I will be able to post way now more, counting I don't have to keep logging in and out, and worry about messing my mom's pictures up! :) I sadly ripped my dress as I mentioned in my last post, but I can make a new one. I think I am going to display my images on The Board, So I'll get a link to you guys on that! I am pretty sure you guys all have an account? Do you, Mackenzie? Anyways, I am soo excited to who won the AG Outfit contest. :) By The Way, New Poll is UP! :) And, The last little screw-ups in the last post (The one that mentioned the mistakes, not the ones after that if there is.) ARE: The time was 6:87, which is not possible, the label was peanut butter, and the looong space between some of the post. Try to find new ones! ................ EDIT: The mistakes were in this post! Click the link right ....here. No, Here. Nope, Here. Well they all lead to it. Even This! This This! Heh Heh. And That! And That and this.
Well actually NONE Of that leads to it. Heh Heh Sorry Its just a post below this one!
2 Amazing Comment{s}:
I love the dress! I thought you sewed it. A few times I made paper towel dresses.
Did you mean a blogger account? You know when you asked me if I had an account.
I meant Do you have A American Girl Fan Message Board Account! Haha, You Did?? Cool!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.