Mar 28, 2011
Yay!
I worked on my blog last night...and...Its got some improvements! I added a Home Button so If you happen to click a tag right there next to this post, and can't get back, just scroll up to my header and click it, and your back. I added this because I sometimes get lost, too. :) The second and last improvement is something I've been trying to get for ages, but never actually showed up. They are tags, so If I were to tag this post "Other" It would go into the "Other" Section so if you needed this post for some strange reason. :) You would just click "Other!" And In my last post I mentioned this but do you like every tag in a LINE Or a BUBBLE Like it is now?
Labels:
Other
2 Amazing Comment{s}:
I have read Meet Kit and Meet Julie. I read Meet Kit a few years ago, so I don't remember it that well.
Cool! I watched the movie of Kit! It was awesome! Thanks soo much for following. I need 2 more followers because one is my dad and one is me!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.