Image Map

Apr 11, 2011

1 week 3 days!

Hey Gals!! Someone on the board is going on the AG Cruise, and GUESS WHAT! She is going to tell us all about the new doll! *Does Crazy Dance and cheers!* YAY! And also, Emma may join our contest, just gotta get a confirmation!! :D


Who's Spring Break is             Its so sad! But, The snow here is almost gone, and its in the mid

                                        over?
60's here which is, INCREDIBLE! :D It even got to the 70's on Sunday! :D Sorry, Off Topic!
*.............Stuff where AG things should be listed.....(I couldn't think of anything to say...!)*
Isn't AWESOME??? :D Heh, Sorry. :)
Thanks for reading this really awesome and interesting post about ALL Things AG! :D  This should totally not got under "Other" in the labels....totally...:)

4 Amazing Comment{s}:

Lilac said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I posted my pic on my blog for your contest.:D

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I entered your contest! Please go on my new blog to see it:). Our AG Club,For AG Girs Only:). I hope you like it:),

Emma Kate said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Okay! I am going to post my entry on my blog! I'll tell you when I post it!

Emma Kate said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I posted it! Okay, go to thedollsoflilypadmeadow.blogspot.com It is the first picture on the photo shoot with kit!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.