Image Map

Apr 9, 2011

1 week 5 days!

Hey Girlies! No new AG news yet. :( But, Can you girls help me? My friend, Hannahmarie, is having trouble picking a doll out to buy! Right now, she is considering; Rebecca, Kanani, or a JLY! (I'll ask her what JLY!)  So, how can you girls help? If you have one of the dolls listed, write the pros and cons about the doll(s).  I'll write a review for Rebecca:
Pros
  • Adorable in ANY Outfit!
  • Hair is not thin at all!
  • Meet outfit is cute!
  • Meet outfit clip is easy to fix if broken! (I might make a picture tutorial of how to fix it!)
  • Just Plain CUTE!
  • Book is awesome!
  • Hair does not get frizzy!
Cons
  • Hair might be hard to manage if you don't know how to finger curl or don't have a pick.
  • I don't have any more!
  • Sorry! :)
So can you girls do that for me? Thanks alot!! :)
Also, Remember to get your entries in!! 

1 Amazing Comment{s}:

HannahM said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

thanks for making this post. I've decided to go ahead and save up for one. I like all jly. so yeah. Thanks!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.