Image Map

Apr 15, 2011

6 days!

Less Than A Week! Someone from the message board posted an neat letter from AG:
My note to Ag:
Dear American Girl, I am a big fan of your company and have
been a loyal customer for years! I am very excited about one one the new
historical dolls coming this year. The one called Marie-Grace. I also
cannot wait to get her holiday mini for my collection! Would you please
tell me what date "Marie-Grace" is coming out? I need this information
for personal planning reasons, if you don't mind. A loyal fan forever,
Maddie-Kate

Their note back:
Dear Maddie-Kate,

Thank you for asking about a new historical character.  We are very
excited about introducing a new character to our historical line in the
near future, but it is too early to share specific information at this
time.

We hope you will continue to watch our catalogues and visit our website
for the most up-to-date information about American Girl products.

Again, thanks for your interest!

This is Maddie from the Message Boards Property! Please do not use without asking! Thank You!

AND, Here is an awesome link you NEED To check out because I won't tell you! 
This is American Girl (AG) Playthings Link!!! Not Mine! Click Here 
*I have to get the link to you later, because my computer won't copy and paste right now!
 
YAY! :D 

0 Amazing Comment{s}:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.