Image Map

Apr 1, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day!


I hope you had a fun day and a crazy one, too! Here is a picture I took of Mercer, because Rebecca was laughing at Mercer too hard to even sit still! :) Here it is!

Haha! By the way, I asked Brittany to redo my blog! I am so excited! I think she is already working on another blog, but mine is getting re done soon! :)

4 Amazing Comment{s}:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

You are SOOOOO creative! You have amazing ideas, and have such talent in everything you do.

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

You just made my day. Thank you! :)

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

OMG in my class SO many people were playing pranks on each other and even my teacher and the princaple.

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Haha, sounds like a fun day! I had spring break that day, so we couldn't celebrate it. :)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.