Image Map

Apr 21, 2011

So Sorry! LAST DAY!!!

Hey Girlies! I am so sorry I haven't been posting! I haven't posted for 4 days! My computer had gotten a virus, so we had to fix that and I've been soo busy! Anyways, Today IS the last day! I think I need to contact Nutti Netti, because she asked me a question about it, and she hasn't been on the message board since then, I think. I will extend this to hopefully BEFORE Easter! Mackenzie had sent me her sister's entry, so, I think that is all! Are you doing anything with your dolls for Easter? Mine don't know yet. :D HAPPY EASTER!

3 Amazing Comment{s}:

Rebekah said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Here's the link for my entry. Sorry I didn't get it in sooner.
http://nuttinetti.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-entry-for-chunkey-monkeys-blog.html

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

No Worries! Congrats on your winning!

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Today is felicity's birthday! Last year we planted mammoth sunflowers! They were huge!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.