Image Map

Apr 22, 2011

{Unknown}

Both winners have contacted me and they're winning prize will be up hopefully next week.I thought that maybe I should switch the prize each time I do the contest, so it's not the same prize. If you guys.....i mean girls, want to get a head start, I've decided to start our contest now! The official sign- up will begin! Please tell you're friends, and just a reminder: please post your pictures on you blog, or if you have no blog, please PM the picture through the Message Board. Thank You!
Let's try to have at least 10! I could do two rounds if we have enough to split! I can't wait!
I almost forgot to tell you!!! The Theme is.................Red. Okay! Please make sure to enter before taking pictures! The due date is going to be the 15th, because I started this round 2 a little early! So, you girls have...a little less then 2 weeks! Hopefully that is okay with everyone! Yippee! I already know this month's prize! :D Its a....................




Sorry. You ain't gettin' anything outta meh!
Thank ya for reading te long post. Meh Happy! :D

6 Amazing Comment{s}:

Lilac said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I will enter!:D

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

:D Thank You!

Rebekah said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Is it okay if I enter, even though I just won? You wouldn't have to judge my picture if you don't want to.

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

It's totally okay! I'll sign you up!

Rebekah said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Oh, and if you need a prize for the next round, I could do a blog makeover.

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

That would be awesome! I would love to have you do that, but, for a different round. :D Thanks sooo much!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.