Apr 26, 2011
{Unknown}
Hi! I won't be posting much this week because I have a dance competition this weekend and I am sick today. :( My dance competition is starting on Friday, and I do my dance solo. Then, On Saturday, We have a early (8 I think) dance, then one I think around 9 at night, then awards at 11 at NIGHT! I won't get home till after midnight! :D I got a new follower, and I am exicted! My new goal, by the way, is 30 by the summer. That means 17 more till we meet our goal! How was everyone's Easter? Get any AG things? I didn't. :( It was so warm here these past 2 days, till it rained and still is this morning. :D Well, gotta go eat breakfast! (Yes, I know. 9 in the morning when I got up at 6:30 to go to school.) :D DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE MAY PHOTO CONTEST! THE THEME IS RED!!!
0 Amazing Comment{s}:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.