May 6, 2011
Awesome News!
So, I've been wondering how people can have a custom domain (@chunkeymonkey) instead of like, Hotmail or Gmail. Brittany told me how to do with Google Apps! So, When I get my Mom's permission I might! (Most Likely Because Its not my email, so Its a lot safer. ) You girls can finally email me! :) (I would never use your email address other than emailing you back!) I will make a tab for it, so you can just press it and email me! Speaking of email, Who's subscribed to the Chunkey Monkey email list? Like, The little button you type in your email and every time I make a post, you get an email from BLOGGER. Not me! I have been home 2 days in row now because of a HORRIBLE cold. Also, My new goal is to have 20-30 followers during the summer. :) Please help me make that happen! Tell your friends! I will also make a video of all my AG Books, and some other things! :) Or, I could do a Podcast from my Ipod....:) Tell you more later! See Ya! Hope you have nice weather this week! (I won't be posting at all this weekend because of ANOTHER Dance Comp.)
0 Amazing Comment{s}:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.