Here are some photos of the new Girl Of The Year, Kanani Rubin! :) She is totally Hawaiian! (My friend's mom actually made me the dress, which really looks like Kanani's dress!! But, in blue!)The hair piece is just some fake flowers on a clip,The shoes are actually part of the retired green hoodie and white Capri pants. I made her bracelet, which I will show you how to do now:
Kanani Rubin's Flower Bracelet
You Will Need:
Scissors
A Small Plastic Bag (as for sandwiches)
Markers (I used rainbow, not counting green.)
String
Paper
1. Cut end of bag, the bottom. NOT TOP.
2. Then, cut again the the same spot, but thinner. This will be the anklet/lei/bracelet.
3. Draw and Color a medium sized 5 petal flower. (Use your markers)
4. Cut tiny hole in middle of flower to bead string through.
5. Repeat Step 4 10 times for a bracelet, 20-25 times for lei, and 15 times for anklet. (Counts may vary.)
6. Bead on flowers and tie around doll. DONE!

1 Amazing Comment{s}:
Cute! I love the outfit!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.