Image Map

Jun 30, 2011

CBOX

I've added a Cbox. Here's the thing: Once spammers come, its gone. It there is more than one spammer, its gone forever. If there is only one, maybe only for a month or two. I doubt there will be, but lately there has on Jasmine and Quinlyns Cbox, so I have to be careful. PLEASE tell me in a comment if there is spammers, if I am not there to see it or if I miss it when I check the Cbox every two days for mean things or spammers. It's the same thing with mean and nasty comments. Hopefully, no one will act as me, so my name will be different each time. I WILL POST EACH TIME I AM ON JUST IN CASE PEOPLE ACT LIKE ME!!!!!

0 Amazing Comment{s}:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.