![]() |
I've been looking around on the board, gathering info for you on C and MG! :) First Of all, They are from New Orleans. Also, they're books will be written in FIRST!! Person, not Third! :) They're full names are Cecile Ray and Marie Grace Gardener. The time period is 1853, but as one blog author points out it breaks the traditional rule of the ''4's'' (Addy: 1864, Josefina: 1824, Julie:1974, ETC.) Also, the blog author points out that KIRSTEN is one year later! (1854!!) Wow! This picture is from a bookseller's magazine. AG did confirm a new doll on the cruise!
*Info from: http://soratothamax.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/new-american-girl-historical-dolls-cecile-marie-grace/









6 Amazing Comment{s}:
It's just a rumor for now that they will be in third person, but if it's true, then this will be shockingly different.
Thanks for using me as reference. :)
Haha, your welcome! Thanks for telling me its a rumor. If it wasn't it would be weird!
OMG thanks! I'll HAVE to buy those books the minute they come out! (i'm a reading nut)
Btw whats the song in the background? I love it! :)
Rolling in the Deep. Please follow! It would be much appreciated! How did you find my website? Did you find out somehow from link backs or something? Do you have any AG Dolls?
And sorry, I have to remove the song for a a least a day because I had way too much things in my sidebar.
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.