Image Map

Jun 16, 2011

Road Trip

I am driving to WI Dells right now! It's 8:00 am and we left around 6:15 am and we will get there at 10:30 so that's four hours! 2 and 1/2 hours left!!

This is the very last time we get to do our dances. But we learn new ones after tryouts.

There are over 1,000 dances at this competition!! (No pressure, No pressure...)

By the way, my new favorite song is Rolling In The Deep! (I also spelled by, the, way and spelled wrong...)

"We could of had it all...Rolling in the deep..you had my heart set in the palm of your hand..and you played it.. To the beat.."

By the way, (yes, I spelled it right! Oh Oh, Nevermind. I spelled "spelled" wrong..WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEH?)
I kinda forgot what I was going to tell you....

Oh yea! Were in WI now. :)

0 Amazing Comment{s}:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.