- Leave a comment on 5 different posts.
- Blog about the party.
- Tell your friends to comment and follow.
- Leave a comment on my newest post telling me you did all three steps, and also leave me a link to your blog post. {If you don't have a blog, post it somewhere else like Facebook, a Message Board, etc.
Jul 13, 2011
35 follow CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!
WOOT WOOT! We made it! 35 followers!!!!!! In honor of this, I am having a party!!!!!!!!! WOOT! Grab the button on the very bottom, {beware-not a linky!} and put it on your blog! You can re size, if needed. If you want to be on the V.I.P list, follow these steps:
3 Amazing Comment{s}:
Hi, I did all three steps. Here's the link: http://agplayground.weebly.com/1/post/2011/07/chunkey-monkeys-35-follower-celebration.html
Thank you!!!!!!!! I will add you to the list! Thanks again!
Im gonna start step one :)
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.