Image Map

Jul 18, 2011

Awesome New Siggy!

Yay! I made a new SCROLLING siggy! :) YAY!

Now remind me to put this at the end of each post!

EDIT: Wow. I published this without the actually siggy. Wow.



   Renata

7 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Wow how did you make that? It's so cool!

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Its a secret. ;) I'll give you a link!

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Okay, thanks!

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

How did you make your blog banner? It's so cool!!

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Births made it! Check out the post called Blog Design!

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Whoops I mean Britts!

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Cool! But I couldn't find the Blog Design post...

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.