Image Map

Jul 11, 2011

Cute New Dolls {and updates}

Hey gals! First off, I wanted to thank Priya for following my blog! Thank You!

I now have 34 followers! YIPPE! 6 more till 40! Please tell your friends to follow and  comment! I don't get a lot of comments!

Who got their AG Mag today!? I love the outfit the doll and girl is wearing on the front along with the new Garden Boots. :)

These are the cutest dolls ever! They are around 30 dollars, and you can get them at Target. Here is a link-they are two dollars less here-http://www.target.com/s/heart-4-heart-doll and here is the official website. http://www.hearts4heartsgirls.com/ I like Nahji,Consuelo, and Dell. Dell is so cute! Maybe I will buy one sometime. They are 14" high. Wow, they are only four inches less and they cost 70 dollars less! I might consider buying one of these sometime.

3 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Cool! I like Tipi, Consuelo, Lilian, and Nahji (in the order I like them). They are so cool (and so much less expensive)!! XD

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Oh, and I did get my AG Magazine, but not the catalogue, which I believe is what you're talking about.

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Aww those dolls are so cute!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.