Image Map

Jul 24, 2011

Florida

I had an AMAZING time in Florida!! We went to Universal Studios in Florida! We went to the Island Of Adventure and it was so fun! The most amazing place was the "Wizarding World Of Harry Potter". From a distance, the fake snow looked so real!!! It was amazing! It was also so crowded! Look at the second picture to check out what I mean! I also loved "Seuss Landing"! There was a Cat In The Hat Hat I had to take a picture of!  There was another part of the park with a Hulk ride which I was about to ride... Until I saw that it went upside down and sudden drops. No way hose ay! :) Afterwards, we found out that I was too short to ride anyways. I also got my cornrows here!

We also visited Caylee Anthony's grave in Orlando. My mom has been on that case since day one. ;) The whole forest was packed with sweet things such as Teddy Bears and balloons. R.I.P. Caylee.


We stayed at the Hilton. It was so hot each day and rained each day, too! Not very badly, though. It is supposed to rain each day, surprisingly. We went to the beach, which was the Gulf Of Mexico, and the pool, every day for 7+ hours. Funny thing- the AC wasn't on the pool (or something like that) and so for the first two days, we had a hot pool and cold hot tub. :D 

We also went to the aquarium, which was also super fun. You can read more about that HERE. 

 I had an awesome time:)



8CCC0A4A-248D-479A-B56E-30F43DF7C456/photo%25201.JPG





CDAB2AD0-133E-4DCF-B2EC-4BAF2367687B/photo%25202.JPG





8DFAB6F0-162D-483F-B321-C74AF082CDD7/photo%25203.JPG





6E51A4E2-266C-421E-B09C-55BE01C4DFFB/photo%25204.JPG





1F038363-8ADA-47CC-B13C-DD1D1E081867/photo%25205.JPG


0 Amazing Comment{s}:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.