Hi Girlies!
I {accidentally} went on a trip without telling you. . . but, hey, it wasn't for too long!!
{the trip}
As always, Mom brings up wood to work on a project with. This year was too annoying because my older brother gets to sit in the front seat. Anyways, my mom made a mailbox this year with my "Papa". We call our grandparents "Nanny" and "Papa". On the way up, near their house, there is an A&W drive-in! Basically, you drive up {drive-in} and order. Then, they come up with a plate FOR YOUR WINDOW! It hooks on! Awesome, right?? When we {finally!} got there, we decided we would have some pizza and eat by the ocean. It was so pretty! The next day, my cousin, Ethan, woke me up by tickling me. Luckily, he didn't tickle me hard! {My natural reflect is to slap because I am SO ticklish!} My brothers mostly played with him this time, but I got to play soccer {he is AMAZING at it!} and Monkey In The Middle. It was so much fun! We also got to take photos {I don't know what day, though!} and that was SUPER fun!!!!! :) I had an amazing trip!!!
Aug 16, 2011
Cheese,A&W, and Wisconsin
Labels:
i was gone,
i was in Wisconsin
0 Amazing Comment{s}:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.