Image Map

Aug 18, 2011

First Sewing Project: A Simple Skirt

 *A.J, I am going to ship your prize from the giveaway tommorow!*


 Hi Girlies!



I've got GREAT news! I have decided to start a sewing project! A skirt! I am just a beginner, and I have only sewed a couple things when I was 7 or so, which probably came out bad. :) Anyways, now that I am older, and my mom gave me LOADS of fabric {she sews lots of pillow cases and drapes} that I LOVE, I wanted to start with a doll outfit! :) Since a skirt is probably the easiest thing to make, I started working on that today. Here's a sneak peek:


Sorry it's sideways-Blogger did it! LOL!
The "belt" is going to be sewed on, with the help with my mom, but for now, everything is pinned. Something I never did. LOL!

So, how do your girls like it? Cute? Ugly? Good? Do you girls have any tips for me? Thanks!




 Renata {Congrats To Pryia!!!}

2 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Cool I saw the mention in your siggy! Also I made a skirt, too, for my dolls for the first time. I've done a few small projects with my mom, but the skirt was the first thing I've done by myself. I hand sewed the entire thing, so it's a little messy, but my family doesn't own a sewing machine. That's very pretty!!! There's a book called Sewing School that has a doll skirt pattern.

-Priya

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

That's SO cute! I wish I knew how to sew. =P Clearly, I need to learn how to sew!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.