Image Map

Aug 21, 2011

i ♥ rain

i ♥ the rain on my roof at night.
 seeing the raindrops.
 seeing the lighting flash.
 hearing the thunder.
 falling asleep to the rumbling sound of rain trickling.
 seeing the rain pour down on to the wet grass.
i ♥ the rain at night.
 rain.
do you?
 Renata {Congrats To Pryia}

5 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

<3 that poem!! :)

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I ♥ everything you said in this post. Although, I don't always like rain.

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

LOL, Caelen!

Thanks, Priya! I didn't intend for it to be a poem! :)

You girls are awesome since you post on almost every post. :) I love comments!

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Me too, Reny!! :D

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I ♥ comments too!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.