To print them, click on the image you would like, and then right click and save to your computer.
Afterwards, open all the photos you will be printing into a new Word document. If needed, re-size the
photos until they are they size you would like them to be. Print it out on your printer, and
cut them out. Tape to anywhere you would like!
{For Personal Use Only. Do Not Sell}
Priya-You won! Your prize will be sent to you shortly by email!




5 Amazing Comment{s}:
I'll definitely print one!
That's awesome!!!
Cool! I will totally print these out for my dolls if I have time to.
When are you going to email my prize, Reny?
You're blessed with this talent that anyone couldn't have so use it well and you'll have great success in the future
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.