Image Map

Sep 5, 2011

Guess That Doll!

This better be hard for you girlies! :D I used A LOT of effects on this!! Winner gets a surprise! :)

7 Amazing Comment{s}:

Sapphire said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Kanani!

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

HOW??????? I will PM you your prize! I really need to make these harder!

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I think if you hid the necklace more then we wouldn't be able to tell it was Kanani. :)

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Probably, But I didn't want it to make it too hard! :) Next time!!

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Kanani.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Kanani! Oh, wait. Never mind! At least I got it right!

Reny said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

You girls are too good. The next one BETTER BE HARD! It's gonna be so hard, you girls are gonna guess wrong! LOL! XD

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.