Image Map

Sep 1, 2011

I had a dream. . .

  Not that type of dream! ;) I had a dream that someone hacked my blog, and erased all of my posts and wrote new ones! They also took off my background and moved a bunch of things on the sidebar. It was one of those dreams that are so real that you almost cry if the dream is about something bad. I was *probably* in about tears when I found out my whole blog was messed up horribly.

Call me a nerd, but wouldn't YOU cry, or even just a little bit, if your blog was messed up and all of your memorable posts were gone, and maybe even all your followers you worked hard for? Are you misty-eyed now just thinking about it? Huh? Huh? ;)

I hope to have another "Say What??" contest, because only two people entered, but that's okay because I know people are/were super busy with getting ready for school. I bet you girls didn't notice that Rebecca was actually holding a balloon! You could only see the string though. And the winner of the FULL blog makeover, is, Pryia! Congrats!!! Please email me at my Chunkey Monkey email so we can work out the details. Thanks!

I GOT MY FRONT HANDSPRING TODAY! I had it on the long tumble tramp at gymnastics, but since most people don't own a long trampoline, my bestie, Meerah, is amazing at teaching herself moves, such as a front brandi. {Don't ask what it is, I don't either!} She also is in the circus! I NEED to go to the circus, because that's where I belong! ;) Even my teacher agrees! ;)

Happy September, girlies! It's officially the first day of September! Who has already started school? I start on the 12th.  We got assigned a 20 page, front and back, and I still have 8 and 1/2 pages left. But that's not too bad! I can't wait to start school! But sadly, my bestie, Meerah, {who is a follower} isn't in my class! :( I entered American Girl Contest a couple of weeks ago, and the first theme is "Celebration". I got to take the photo tonight, and I will also send in my head shot after I edit it. :)

9 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Hooray!! I will email you, Reny. That's awesome! And that's like my photo contest, only one person entered but people are probably busy with school stuff. I start school on the 6th. :D

-Priya

P.S. Am I in B101 now?

Caelen said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I don't want to go back to school. ='( I go back to school on the sixth. D=

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I am SO sorry about that dream! it sounds awful i hope that never REALY happens!!

AmericanGirlFan said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Hi Renata!

Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I am so glad your dream wasn't real!!! You have an awesome blog!! :)
I started school last month on August 8th. I hope you have a great school year and weekend too!

Your Friend,
Liz

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Pryia- I really hope you can get more entries for your contest! :)
Caelen- I actually can't wait for school! You and Pryia start on the same date! ;)
Anyonymous- Thanks so much for commenting! I love when people comment, it makes my day. I hope so, too! It would be horrible! Do you have a website or blog we could follow?
Liz- Your welcome! :) I am, too!! Thanks so much, Liz! You sure had a short summer! We were going to start about a week ago, but we had to push it forward because of construction. :) You too, Liz! {that was a weird sentence because it had random answers! :)}

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

no Reneta not realy

Carolyn Mary said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I know how scary that is, except for me it happened in real life. My blog, posts, followers, comments, everything taken away. It really puts life in perspective, though!

~Carolyn

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

That's must have been heart-breaking, Carolyn. Did it delete your blog by itself? :(

{Renata}

Emily Sacra said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Oh my word, I'm a little creeped out!!! I had the exact same dream a few weeks ago!!!!!!!!! They somehow got my password and were messing around with my design, and I would change it, and they would change it back! I was so frustrated, and I think I cried {in my dream} too! :)

Emily

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.