I was looking at my favorite blog, and I found a giveaway! I am so excited about this one! I have the luck! ;) It's for a cute hair clip from Amelia Bedelia Design! Check it out! Click on the button!That's all I feeling like doing right now. Blah. I am so wiped out from dance and homework. I am so glad we have MEA break next week! I have already had about 10 tests. Very fun! I gotten a great grade on them, no lower than an A-, EXCEPT for one test, which everyone except one kid got a okay score on {or a bad score.} We did retakes, and to be honest with you, the study guide she gave us the second time around was MUCH MUCH MUCH better. I got a A on it! :) We also took a social studies test on the 12. . .? great lakes and we had to list what continent there were on and where they were, and to list 1 fact each for 8 of the lakes. I got a awesome grade on it! :D
Today in science, we did a celery experiment! We put the celery in water for two days, then we observed what happened. I said that the celery w/ leaves would suck up more water, because the leaves need more water. The end result was the celery w/ the leaves sucked up about 135mm of water, out of 25 mm! WOW! The celery with out leaves sucked up way less. My teacher used red water, so you could see the red streaks running up the celery! How cool is that?
I entered Karen's Giveaway on Caelen's blog, and I WON! I received the prizes on Tuesday, and they are so cute! I LOVE THE POSTCARDS! I will be using them for my pen pal! I will use the pearl stick on earrings for Rebecca, who doesn't have her plastic ears pierced. :P
2 Amazing Comment{s}:
I', glad you received the prize. =)
Cool! Can you take pix of the prize?
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.