Image Map

Oct 20, 2011

break!

It's officially break! I didn't have school this whole week, but some people still had school up until yesterday. :) Do you girls have any plans for break? I don't, but I have to finish some homework and *maybe* take some photos for some upcoming posts. ;)

The leaves and weather have really been changing here! It's been really chilly! The other day, I saw a deer in out backyard, and they usually don't leave until the end of winter spring? never. Haha! :) They really never leave until it gets warm again. There is about 7 deer that always appear  during the middle of fall. They come every single day of winter! It's always so cute to see the little ones. :) We also sometimes get little white squirrels, but I have only seen one. We have even seen a coyote and a turkey. And, no, we don't live in the woods, but we live close to a woods that is only about 5-6 yards long. :)

So, you girls have to tell me what you are going to be for Halloween!! I will post pictures of my costume on Halloween, because I will be dressed up with everything then. It stinks it's on a Monday this year! I hope to go trick or treating with my friend this year! I cannot wait! I will be jumping in my seat by the end of school on that Monday! ;)


I hope your girls have a great MEA break!

3 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I don't have a break! :( My breaks are in December, February, April, and summer. It's getting colder and more autumn-like where I live too. I'm not sure what I'm going to be for Halloween, even though there's only a week and a half left.

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Also I noticed you changed your design again... :)

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Oh, Haha! I am very picky! :D

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.