A. Age: Double Digits!
B. Bed size: It's a full-sized bed. :)
C. Chore that you hate: I hate unpacking the dishwasher!
D. Dogs: Two! A Morkie, which is a Yorkie and Maltese mix, named Zoe {pronounced 'Zoey'} Bubbles, and A Yorkie, Zeke {not-so} Giggles! :)
E. Essential start to your day: Doing my hair! :) Or checking my email! :)
F. Favorite Color: PINK!
G. Gold or Silver? Silver, but you never want a silver trophy in dance! ;)
H. Height: 4' and something inches, I am not sure.
I. Instruments you play: I am so bad at reading notes,because I only learn my instrument in school, not one-on-one, but I play a recorder.
J. Job title: Professional Dancer! *sigh*
K. Kids: Maybe two boys and one girl, like how my family is! :)
L. Live: U.S.A! U.S.A!
M. Mother's name: Safety First! ;)
N. Nicknames: *takes deep breath in* Reny, Renyata, Renta, Chunkey Monkey, CM, Hyper, Hyper Hedgehog, Crazy, AND Erny. *phew*
O. Overnight hospital stays: Um. . .I only remember one, when I was born. I was a pre-mature baby, and so was my brother, but I couldn't breathe when I was born, so I had to be kept a few nights at the hospital. And my brother stayed at home, getting showered with gifts. . .{drama queen has now entered the blogging world}
P. Pet peeves: I hate when I can't get a move in dance, or if there is even just a tiny bit thing with my hair/ballet bun, or if there is a smudge on my nail.
Q. Quote: 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. . .it's about learning to DANCE IN THE RAIN!' :)
R. Right or Left handed: Right-handed, but we do a lot of things with our left leg in dance. :)
S. Siblings: Two brothers. A twin, and an older brother.
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 am on school days, 8-9 on weekends!
U. Underwear?: . . .
V. Vegetable you hate: Hmm.. . Cucumbers, even though I love pickles!
W. What makes you run late?: Dance. . .:D
X. X-rays you've had: I have had a couple for my teeth, and I will be getting one or two soon, and that's all I remember.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I don't cook, but I love my mom's meat balls for some noodles!
Z. Zoo Animal: MONKEY! DUH! ;)
I. Instruments you play: I am so bad at reading notes,because I only learn my instrument in school, not one-on-one, but I play a recorder.
J. Job title: Professional Dancer! *sigh*
K. Kids: Maybe two boys and one girl, like how my family is! :)
L. Live: U.S.A! U.S.A!
M. Mother's name: Safety First! ;)
N. Nicknames: *takes deep breath in* Reny, Renyata, Renta, Chunkey Monkey, CM, Hyper, Hyper Hedgehog, Crazy, AND Erny. *phew*
O. Overnight hospital stays: Um. . .I only remember one, when I was born. I was a pre-mature baby, and so was my brother, but I couldn't breathe when I was born, so I had to be kept a few nights at the hospital. And my brother stayed at home, getting showered with gifts. . .{drama queen has now entered the blogging world}
P. Pet peeves: I hate when I can't get a move in dance, or if there is even just a tiny bit thing with my hair/ballet bun, or if there is a smudge on my nail.
Q. Quote: 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. . .it's about learning to DANCE IN THE RAIN!' :)
R. Right or Left handed: Right-handed, but we do a lot of things with our left leg in dance. :)
S. Siblings: Two brothers. A twin, and an older brother.
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 am on school days, 8-9 on weekends!
U. Underwear?: . . .
V. Vegetable you hate: Hmm.. . Cucumbers, even though I love pickles!
W. What makes you run late?: Dance. . .:D
X. X-rays you've had: I have had a couple for my teeth, and I will be getting one or two soon, and that's all I remember.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I don't cook, but I love my mom's meat balls for some noodles!
Z. Zoo Animal: MONKEY! DUH! ;)
I tag Britts,Priya, Nutti Netti, Caelen, and anyone else who wants to do it!
1 Amazing Comment{s}:
Cool! I will definitely do this when I have time to! :D
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.