Image Map

Nov 22, 2011

2

I got two sponsors so far. . .which means two presents for Toy For Tots! :) I am so pumped for this giveaway, but it is a big ol' secret. No telling, my lips are sealed! ;) The ending date for becoming a sponsor is December 1st. 

So. . .you all know Pinterest. . .right?. . .and how everybody is getting "sucked" into it. . .yea, about that. . . . .I am, you know. . .addicted. . .to. . .Pinterest. . .:) I can't help it!! It is so fun! I tried out about 3 crafts from it already! I love looking at all the crafts, it makes me want to make so many Christmas gifts for everyone, but I already got them planned. I have already made 31 pins. So. Addicting.


On Thanksgiving, I hope to have a nice post about 46 {11{month}+24{day}+11{year}} things I am grateful for, plus my paper for English, which we had to write about three things we are thankful for. :)

Have safe travels to all who are spending some time with family this Thanksgiving! It already snowed about 2 inches already. . .and we didn't even have a month of fall. . .:(

EDIT: For some reason, my button isn't working, so don't worry, I will try to fix it soon! :)

0 Amazing Comment{s}:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.