Ooh cool! I guess 25. :)
@PriyaNope! Good Guess!
erica said:30?35?20?
Cute post! Is it 39 or 40?
@Caelen 40 is close! Keep guessing!
@Renata Grace45?
@Caelen So close!
50?
60?
@Caelen @Priya Ahh! Now you are over!!
47?
@Priya Wow! Did you count? ;) Congratulations, you guessed it correctly!
I didn't count! It was a random number I guessed between 45 and 50. I was about to go with 48, but I'm glad I chose 47. Thanks!
Good job Priya!
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.
14 Amazing Comment{s}:
Ooh cool! I guess 25. :)
@Priya
Nope! Good Guess!
erica said:30?35?20?
Cute post! Is it 39 or 40?
@Caelen 40 is close! Keep guessing!
@Renata Grace
45?
@Caelen So close!
50?
60?
@Caelen @Priya
Ahh! Now you are over!!
47?
@Priya Wow! Did you count? ;) Congratulations, you guessed it correctly!
I didn't count! It was a random number I guessed between 45 and 50. I was about to go with 48, but I'm glad I chose 47. Thanks!
Good job Priya!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.