I did a photo shoot last night, and here are some pictures! I also did a surprise:) I am going to have to do two or more posts, because Blogger only lets me upload 5 pictures. :)
The Hairstyle is really good for Easter!
What you do for the hairstyle:
Braid a section and hold it. Then pick another section right next to it. Put the braid UNDERNEATH The second section you just got. Now got OVER a small portion and repeat. Pick up a THICKER Piece of hair and the braid goes underneath. Use a bobby pin or small jaw clip to where the braid ends. It shows you what to do,too. :)
-Renata (Yes, That my real name! Pronounced Ra-nah-Ta!)
6 Amazing Comment{s}:
I can't see the pictures... they're all black! :(
I can see them a little bit;). I love the hairstyle!
I sent you a message!:D
The photos look kinda greyish. But I can see them fine. I like them. :D
Oh, I am sorry! My camera was getting messed up! :( All my lights were on! :(
Mackenzie-
How do I see messages?
And Thanks!
Love it! Your dolls are so pretty.
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.