I don't know if any of you noticed, but I put taps right underneath my banner. You can click each one! If you click "Other Blogs and Their Banners", I put all the AG Blogs of people who follow me! :)
Okay! I don't think it is your account,it might be mine. Well I will have to ask Emma(another blogger) what I need to do to start a blog together! But,you might need to give me your email address:(. I can give you mine, so that you don't have to give yours out.:) Do you follow Our Life blog? I just did some new posts! Could you please see it?:)
Well, You or me could make a blog, and we would add an admin, so that means we could get on the same blog and post and things without sharing an account. :)
14 Amazing Comment{s}:
I don't see them. Also I'm sorry I can't find your April fools thing you did:(.
They are white, so you may not be able to see them at first. How do I see your messages?
Um....I think you get it on you email?
Yea, I checked and It wasn't there!
Awwww!!!! Something isn't working!
I was wondering if you wanted to start a blog together?;)
YES! I would love to! About AG Dolls? You can just comment here, because messages dont get to my account. :)
Okay! I don't think it is your account,it might be mine.
Well I will have to ask Emma(another blogger) what I need to do to start a blog together! But,you might need to give me your email address:(. I can give you mine, so that you don't have to give yours out.:)
Do you follow Our Life blog? I just did some new posts! Could you please see it?:)
Actually, I know how to put admins on without having to give our email out! Should I make one right now?
What are admins?:)
They are the people who run the blog. :)
How could we make a blog together with admins?
Well, You or me could make a blog, and we would add an admin, so that means we could get on the same blog and post and things without sharing an account. :)
Okay,so would you like me to start the other blog ?:)
I have homework so,I will do it when I'm done::).
Sure! :) But, do you know how to add admins? Otherwise, I could make it! I have spring break, so no homework!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.