Image Map

Mar 31, 2011

Who do you think?

So My friend, Morgangirl , on the message board, says her friend's aunt works at the AG Place and guess what! The aunt said next year, the retires are narrowed down to..........

Addy and Molly!  Do you think they should? I mean, Addy was VERY important to the American History, and Molly is  the ONLY Originals  left! I mean, if they got Molly retired, its like throwing away your AG Dolls! Do you think this is real? What do you think?

3 Amazing Comment{s}:

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I don't know? I don't want both to leave!D:

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I know! Addy is such a pretty doll, and though I don't care much for Molly, She's still an original!

Hedgehogs said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE Addy! I wouldn't want her retired because i want to see a movie and a doll of her friend! I hope this isn't true.
I love Molly too, but i don't have her and she's already got a movie so out of the two i want them to keep Addy.
But seriously i don't get why they're retiring the dolls.

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.