Helllllllo! I've been tagged, by the wonderful Mackenzie Rae! Well. Here it goes!
1. I am obsessed with dance!
2. I love love love spaghetti!
3. I love to blog!
4. I love monkeys to DEATH!
5. My mom made up Chunkey Monkey( for my brother but I stole it. hehe)!
6. I, very much indeed, love American Girl Dolls!
7. I like to be tagged! :)
I tag........................Stargirl and Nuttinetti98, and anyone else if one else wants it!
By the way, do my poll! I'll do a new poll every week!
Off to read Meet Addy!
3 Amazing Comment{s}:
Cool!! Thank you so much for being my 16th FOLLOWER!!!!
It makes me really happy! Do you want to be friends? Let's message!
Thanks for tagging me!! :) I love being tagged, too.
No Problemo! I accepted your request, Mackenzie Rae!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.