Mar 23, 2011
Yay! Again!
Okay, as you know, I read Meet Addy and Addy Learns a Lesson! They are so so good! But, they are from Pleasant Company! When they published this book, they showed their dolls and they only had; Felicity, Kirsten,Addy,Samantha, and Molly! And then, GUESS WHAT! I got Chrissa Stands Strong TODAY!! I got it at Barnes and Noble, perhaps the best book store ever! I am soo excited! Yes, I read the Addy Books already! The first one is really sad. :( She has to eat a worm. :( But the second one is so AWESOME! I've really wanted to read Chrissa Stands Strong, but never got around to it. But, of course, means I'l have to read the first one after I read this second one. :)
Labels:
Addy,
Barnes and Noble,
Chrissa Stands,
Felicty,
Finished,
Kirsten,
Molly,
Pleasant,
Samantha,
Strong
0 Amazing Comment{s}:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.