Image Map

Apr 10, 2011

1 week 4 days!

HannahM has narrowed the dolls down, and she wants Julie Or Rebecca! Remember to write some reviews!! Hannah, I'll give you the link to some Julie and Rebecca Reviews on the AG website! :D

Remember to get your entries in!!!! They are due in 1 week 4 days!! :D


 Its warm and HUMID Here in Somewhere on the Earth! :D Yay!

4 Amazing Comment{s}:

HannahM said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

thanks! You're such a grea friend!

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Hannah,I really think you should get Rebecca. Juile's hair is sometimes hard to keep up,and Rebecca's hair is so easy! Also she does look great in every outfit!
You could wait for the new historical doll to come out,also I think Ruthie is a great doll;).

Lilac said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I think that you should get Julie because her movie is coming out.You and Julie can watch it together.

HannahM said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Thank you all for you're reviews. I still can't decide so more reviews would be nice. Thanks Mercer for making thispost!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.