Lilac is getting a new doll! Can anyone guess what doll she is?? Anyways, her entry may be late, so I would like to extend the contest entry to.....................April 21st! Lilac, if your new doll isn't here by then, you can just send it in by the end of April! Is anyone done with their entry? Remember to post the link to where you posted your picture!! If you forget to upload a picture, you may be eliminated! :( I posted the list of who is participating on the side there... If you decide to drop out, even though I hope you don't, please tell me!! So, I am also going to do the due dates for each photo on the side bar there so no one forgets. And...I added a "Questions" Tab on my blog! If you have a question about anything, comment there! Though, I have a question for you girls! Do any of you have an Elf on the Shelf? It is a elf that comes around Thanksgiving and watches over you and tells Santa how you've been? I got one around Christmas so he is going to be here for a whole year!! :) Okay! Thanks for reading the long post!
-Renata
4 Amazing Comment{s}:
Cool! May I enter even if I don't have a blog? I really want to. Thanks!
Yup! Hannah, I sent you a PM!
Thank you sooooo much!You rock!:D
You are..ROCKER!!!...Yea, Like my word choice there? Haha! Just Kidding!!!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.