Image Map

Apr 5, 2011

Two!

Okay, For my Friend Mackenzie Rae,
She is having a photo contest! I might enter! Here is the link! She has done this a lot for me, so It would be nice if you I could do the same thing back to her!  Click Here!
And, If any of you are on the American Girl Fan Message Board, Hannahmarie is having a photo contest, as well! Only Members of the Board are allowed to enter. Sorry! :) Click here!
:)

6 Amazing Comment{s}:

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much! I can't wait for an entry!:D

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

:) Don't thank ME! You posted about mine,too and more!!

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Um,I just signed up for AG fan's message board,and how do you do a post so that people can see it?

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Mackenzie, You actually have to get approved, and It takes about 2 days. I'll try to contact Liz!!

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Okay,thank you Soooooooooooo much! I have know clue!

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I'm,sorry I ment to say" I have no clue".

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.