Image Map

Apr 3, 2011

YAY!

9 followers! ONE MORE! :)

7 Amazing Comment{s}:

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Ok so I made a new blog and I went to add you as a new blog author,but it says I need your email:,(. I looked up on how to add admins,and I did everything it told me to do.

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Please comment back:).

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Um,could you just tell me where to go to add an admin without having to give out your email?:) I'm sorry to bother you with this.

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

It's hard to explain. Maybe I should make it?

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Um,ok:). But could I still pick out the background? Also are you going to call it Our AG Club,for AG Girls Only? I'm so sorry,I don't want to sound rude:(.

Lilac said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I am a follower!:D

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Mackenzie, Maybe we should wait on the name? I mean, They are good names, Like AWESOME Names, but we could think of other ones and then decide! :)
Lilac, You are now my best friend. Period. :)

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.