Yup, That's what I am doing right now. Smiling. And you know what for? I have..TEN NEW BEST FRIENDS! Yup! 10 followers, made last night by Lilac! *Round Of Applause.....* :) These are my followers that are somewhat in the order they followed. :)
1. My Dad
2. My Friend, Kylie
3. My Cousin, Hannah
4. Stargirl/Carolyn
5. NurseiNetti98
6. Mackenzie Rae
7. Caleen
8. Emma Wright
9.Gaberielle7
10. Lilac
Thank You Soo Much! Now, That we have this many, I am thinking of holding a contest..Comment if you want to know what it is....:)
5 Amazing Comment{s}:
Thank you soooo much!:D Your blog is so cool!Love name chunky moncky.
I am going to use your button you said to copy.:D
Okay! What's your blog? By The Way..Do I know you in real life? I have a friend with the same name as you.. :)
I want to know about your contest!! :)
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.