Image Map

Apr 4, 2011

I couldn't keep myself!

The contest is.....
A PHOTO CONTEST! But, I want to do a sign up thing so I know who is doing it or not. Comment if your doing it! Then Once we get at least 5, I'll do it! But there can be more! Just Comment!
1. Lilac
2. Mackenzie Rae
3. Winx Club Fan (oooh! Thanks! )
4. Little Lilly
5.Pinky Pie

I said this in the comments, but it means tons to have 5 people sign up in less than 30 minutes! Thank you! I'll post what the contest is in a couple minutes! :)

15 Amazing Comment{s}:

Lilac said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I am entering!:D

Lilac said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I did a post about your contest.:D

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I would like to enter! Lilac is my sister! I have four siblings!

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Mackenzie, I have a friend named Lilac, and her sister is Zella and Zella comments on this blog so I was asking Lilac if I knew her in real life!! Haha! I'll add you to the list!

Winx Club fan said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I would like to enter!

Little Lilly said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I want to enter!

Koren said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I want to enter!:)

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Oh My! Thanks girls, even the ones not following! It means tons to me to get 5 people to enter in less than 30 minutes. Thanks soo much!

Lilac said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I told all my siblings to enter.All the people who enter are my sisters and brother.I hope that more people will enter.

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Which one is your brother? :)

Lilac said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Winx club fan.

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Tell them I thank them a MILLION! The contest rules are up!

Kenzie said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Um,where do we send them in? You can't give your email out.

Rebekah said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I want to enter!

Renata Grace said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Okay, Nutti!
Mackenzie, Just post it on one of your blogs and comment the link!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.