Okay, Here is the rules:
The photo theme is SPRING.
Try to put the theme into the photo as much as possible
Bonus points for AG Dolls or other brands of dolls, stuffed animals, or just have it be Springy!
You may edit it, but not too much!
I'm not allowed to give out my email, so please post your picture to your blog, and comment in this post your link to your blog. (I know some of you are siblings, so you guys can post it all on one blog if you want!)
ENTRIES ARE DUE APRIL 17TH!! That also means you can post it anytime between now and then!
ALSO, IF YOU WANT TO ENTER, AND YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST, COMMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER!
1. Lilac
2. Mackenzie Rae
3. Winx Club Fan (oooh! Thanks! )
4. Little Lilly
5.Pinky Pie
6. Nutti Netti
7.
8.
9.
10.
2 Amazing Comment{s}:
I can't wait to post my pic!:D
You can post it anytime, by the way!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.