Image Map

May 31, 2011

Do you have any...

...photo contests going on? I can't enter in my own, (which, by the way, are due the 4th) and I am already entered it two I have tons more time this week because of no dance! :)

      I am also making this blog more about me, because It's really good now, I don't wan to start over trying to get 18 followers again! :) So, this blog will be about the following...

  • Dance
  • Me
  • AG Dolls
  • Other Things!
Yup! Also, Heres a story that I made up on the spot! (Jean is Her second part name, But rarely anyone calls her that.)

 "Mercer? What is the mean of these numbers?" Mr. M asked. (Probably because Mercer was daydreaming in the back of the room...) "5, Mr M." answered. See, she's that type of student who half-listens. She listens with her ears, but not the rest of her listens. "Very Good." Mr M said, slightly annoyed by Mercer. On the other hand, her sister, Rebecca, always listens. Rebecca is more like the calm one, but, Mercer, Mercer Jean is waaayy past calm. 

 "Stop, Mercer."  said Rebecca, annoyed by her sister, Mercer, while she bounced around Rebecca. "Gosh, don't you have to study for finals tomorrow?" "Their..TOMORROW??" Mercer shouted, running into her room to go study. "Oh Mercer..." Rebecca sighed.

1 Amazing Comment{s}:

Meerah said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

awesome i love the story

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.