I also have a Youtube! It mostly has Dance and AG Videos! Please Subscribe!
I also made a really cute hairstyle for my JLY 24, its a side pony then about an inch down you put another one and so on till you only have an inch left! :)
So Yea!:)
*The Photos are due June 12th, and I need a lot more! Please get those in!!*
Continued Story! (From The Eyes Of Rebecca!)
"Mercer? What is the mean of these numbers?" Mr. M asked. (Probably because Mercer was daydreaming in the back of the room...) "5, Mr M." answered. See, she's that type of student who half-listens. She listens with her ears, but not the rest of her listens. "Very Good." Mr M said, slightly annoyed by Mercer. On the other hand, her sister, Rebecca, always listens. Rebecca is more like the calm one, but, Mercer, Mercer Jean is waaayy past calm.
"Stop, Mercer." said Rebecca, annoyed by her sister, Mercer, while she bounced around Rebecca. "Gosh, don't you have to study for finals tomorrow?" "Their..TOMORROW??" Mercer shouted, running to her room to study, "Oh Mercer..." I sighed.
From The Eyes Of Mercer
"Omigosh, Omigosh, OmiGOSH!" I was chanting, throwing the paper study guides out on to the floor from my backpack. I grabbed them,read them out loud, then covered them up to see if I remembered each one. Luckily, the final was for History, my favorite. It all came easily to me. I studied 'till dinner, when we had brats, MY FAVORITE! Afterwards, I studied a little more and then read, like I always do. Till 11. Toodles! (I sometimes do myself! Well, actually almost every night! -From the eyes of Renata)
. . .
0 Amazing Comment{s}:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.