How many 18" dolls do you have?
I have 4 and they're all American Girl Dolls.
When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging two years and a month ago, I started because a few of my friends had them, and I thought they looked really cool and fun!
What doll do you like the most and why?
I couldn't say exactly. I really really really like Molly because she's one of the originals, and as cute as anything - plus she looks like I did when I was a little bit younger than her. Rebecca is also to die for, but I have less in common with her.
What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, blogging (that kind of counts as writing though!), designing, drawing, photography and playing with my dolls of course!
What is your favorite color?
Maybe lemon yellow? It's a very recent obsession of mine. I used to hate yellow!
Anything else you would like to tell us?
Well, I suppose thanks for inviting me to be interviewed is the main thing! I suppose a few interesting facts are
1. I'm vegetarian
2. I'm from and live in Ireland
3. I'm the youngest of my family, my eldest sister is nearly 30(!!) but my just-barely-older sister is 14.
4. I still have school until the 28th, but then I'm graduating from primary school and moving on to secondary in September.
5. I used to think that when I was six years old, I was actually seven, and when I was seven, I was actually eight. I don't know why or how!
0 Amazing Comment{s}:
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.