Image Map

Aug 9, 2011

GIVEAWAY WINNER!!!

  Thank you EVERYONE for EVERYTHING! In total, we had 8 entries. :D Thank you EVERYONE for entering! :D I can't believe I have 42 followers now! :D Okay, Okay, enough of the rambling! The moment you have been waiting for.........
                                                      the winning comment
                                                          of the girl and doll scarf giveaway

                                                                         IS.....










                                                                  COMMENT # 



                           
                                                                           


                                                                           8!!!!!!
                                   THE CRAZY DOLL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Congratulations, The Crazy Doll Lady!!!! *claps non-stop* You have WON!! :D
Please contact me at  chunkeymonkeyblog@yahoo.com to claim your PRIZES! If you do not respond
 in at least ONE WEEK,
 I will have to pick another winner. :) Anyways, CONGRATZ!!!!!!
Thank you everyone so much for entering, it means the world to me. :) 
Thanks again, and remember-this isn't the last giveaway! ;)
-Renata

3 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Congrats, Crazy Doll Lady! :)

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

Oh, and Renata, I ordered a custom package on your blog design website.

Renata said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

AWESOME! I will try to get on it as soon as possible!

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.