Image Map

Aug 8, 2011

Marie-Grace and Cecile ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!

  They are here! http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/thumbnail/id/1605/uid/878 Marie-Grace has a NEW face mold! Plus, she has a new eye color!! Cecile looks like a MAG! I was expecting to LOVE MG, but instead I LOVE Cecile! Marie Grace looks almost exactly like Elizabeth. They cam out with so much clothing and even some furniture. The only thing I don't like about their collection is the "Fancy Coat" It looks...weird! :) Their time period is 1853. You can't buy them yet-you can only pre-order. But, they are BOTH back-ordered 'till August 30th. Wow! They just came out this morning!! I love Cecile's little gloves! So cute!!! She has very tight pin curls all throughout her head, while MG has wavy hair with two pin curls by the ear. Much like Elizabeth. If your pre-order them, you get a set of 34 paper dolls. :) I just can't get over how cute Cecile is! :) How do you like them? Do you want them? Which one do you want? Or do you not want them at all? EDIT: Kate Connick will be perfoming "A Lot Like Me" on The Early Show  on August 13th!  
http://www.americangirl.com/fun/agcn/cecile-mariegrace/music.php 

1 Amazing Comment{s}:

Priya said...Best Blogger Tips{Reply}Best Blogger Templates

I love them! Ditto, about Marie-Grace, her partly curly hair is kind of weird, Elizabeth's is much better. I'm entering the story contest so I hope to get them!! I think Cecile looks like #46 with green eyes (which is a perfect combination!). I think AG made a new face mold for Marie-Grace, but I have no idea what it's called (I looked it up on americangirl.wikia.com).

-Priya

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.