I've been working on my new blog design this morning, and it's looking good! :) I will probably put it up in about 2-3 months, so I can still admire Britt's work. :D I love my blog design right now, it's awesome! Once again, THANK YOU BRITTS! She's so awesome, don't you agree? {everyone nods yes} Do YOU girlies want to see my work in progress? You DO? You sure? Okay! Here is some of the elements! :)
![]() |
| Background |
![]() |
| Header |
![]() |
| Red,Grey, and White! :) Exact colors, made on FotoFlexer. |
Please do NOT steal any photos.
I am making everything myself, and this is the first time I am making a background for my own blog. :) Caelen, I will finish yours on Monday!
I am also hoping no one will get hurt during Irene today or anytime soon. :( I am keeping everyone in my thoughts today! :)



2 Amazing Comment{s}:
That looks awesome, Reny!! :)
Thanks!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.