 |
| Oooh. . .laces. . . |
 |
| Hmmm. . .what's this? |
 |
| OMIGOSH! |
 |
| NO WAY! |
 |
| Yes way. |
C
onverse! HOT PINK and GLITTER converse, may I add. AWESOME! XD I am so exited! My mom and I were walking through the mall, and we had only passed a couple stores 'till I spotted these with my X-Ray sparkle vision. I jumped in the store and started at them with awe. A saleswomen went to the back to see if they had my size. These Converse didn't come in children
sizes, but the Converse sizes are confusing, so she gave us the smallest size possible. When I tried them on, they were a little big, and I had to grow in them for a while. But, I needed new school shoes, anyways, right?? Right. When I tied them a little tighter, they fit much better. I am SO happy I got them. I could of gotten some white and greyish-black zebra ones with purple on the lip and the inside instead of these, but
WHO could resist these??
Right. No one. :) Oh, did I mention Chunkey Monkey and I have
matching Converse? Oh yes.
{all photos are mine. please do not take without permission. thank you.}
2 Amazing Comment{s}:
Cool! I don't wear Converse but those are very pretty! And it's cute you have doll-sized ones, too. :)
Awesome! I NEED GLITTER CONVERSE!
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.