Summer. The season every single student of all grades looked forward to. The time for fun, water, and fun. The time for friends,pools,beaches,vacation,tanning ;)cornrows,walks,swimming,sand castles,ice cream,hoses,water balloons,sleepovers,tank tops,shorts,shells,no homework,t-shirts,sunglasses,sunscreen,oceans,seas,icees',goggles,ice,sunset,sun,late nights,dance, grass, flowers,swings,slides,waterparks,water,butterflies,camping,tent, s'mores,sleeping bags,mosquitos,bug spray, bug bites,itch,sports,soccer,ball,catch,yellow,orange, lighting bugs,fireflys,beach bags,beach towels,Mexico,Florida,warm,heat,hot,pools,no school,airplanes,flip-flops,sandals,dog walking,money,trips,early mornings,sleeping in, and
FUN.
Fall. The season *most* students do not look forward to. It's time for h.o.m.e.w.o.r.k. But it's also the time for much for than that. It's time for leaves,new friends, paper, pencils,glue,raking,leave piles,hoodies,gloves,scarves,rulers,teachers,walks,cold nights,wind,breezes,red,orange,brown,yellow,harvest, Thanksgiving,thank you,your welcome,turkey,pilgrims, mayflower,corn,pumpkins,halloween,purple,green,orange,black,creepy,witches,candy,trick o' treating,decorations,lights,costumes,masks,October,November, September, chocolate,parties, and cold nights.
September is about school and new friendships.
October is about creepy Halloween nights and costumes.
November is for giving thanks for all of those you love and more.
♥ I love Autumn. It is truly the best time of the year, for me. I love seeing the crisp leaves lay upon the faded green grass, looking up at the red,orange, and yellow trees, waiting for more friends to join the great pig leaf pile for kids to jump in. I love just walking on the crunchy leaves in the cold breeze. Fall, don't ever leave, ever. ♥
2 Amazing Comment{s}:
I love this post! And I totally agree with you. :)
-Priya
LOL! You said 'I love Autumn' and I was like SAY WHAT? because Autumn is my name! Then I noticed you meant the season, lol! :D
Post a Comment
thanks for commenting! please, no nasty comments. hating isn't cool. at all.